Over 25 Years of Military Law Experience on Your Side
The experienced Colorado Springs military lawyers at Anderson & Travis know military justice. Our experience in the Army’s Judge Advocate General’s Corps includes:
- Over 25 years military law experience, including legal assistance, trial defense, and extensive prosecution/criminal law experience
- Over 100 contested courts-martial, including everything from murder to rape, kidnapping, drugs, assault, AWOL, PTSD, and Lariam-related cases
- Advised commanders at all levels as Senior Trial Counsel
- Trained other criminal defense lawyers and military prosecutors
- Criminal law faculty at the Army JAG school in Charlottesville, VA
- Stationed at Fort Carson, Camp Stanley, Korea (2ID), Bad Kreuznach, Fort Ord, Heidelberg, and Vicenza
Seasoned military justice veterans will fight for your rights.
No matter what branch of service – Army, Air Force, Navy or Marines – and no matter what your case involves – we’ve done it. If you have a military law issue, you can be confident with our seasoned military justice veterans on your side. Anderson & Travis represents service members in military and Colorado courts from Fort Carson, Peterson AFB, the Air Force Academy, Schriever AFB, and Cheyenne Mountain AFB. And, we are well-versed in handling any of the following legal issues: general courts-martial, special courts-martial, summary courts-martial, Article 32 pre-trial investigation, separation boards, and Article 15.
Military divorce attorneys with both military and family law experience handle your unique needs.
Additionally, our family law and military law experience combine to provide us the keen ability to handle the unique aspects of military divorce, including the impact of deployments, PCS, military retirement, etc. The Colorado Springs military lawyers at Anderson & Travis understand the situations servicemembers can face in a divorce and prepare accordingly to effectively represent you.